Lets share


A warm hello to anyone who reads this :)

This is something I have been trying to start for some time now but was just busy in day to day routine stuff, I am starting up a blog for jotting down some of the basic cooking recipes I prepare daily.

For any women be it a working women or a homemaker, it’s important to ensure that the family is getting proper, healthy and sumptuous diet 3 times a day.

Sometimes I feel that it’s something expected naturally out of us. Whatever be the case while some of us may be passionate about cooking, i am guessing many of us are not and so sometimes deciding menu for the next meal everyday, can become boring :D

I remember when I was a kid, every day after coming from school I would want one of my favorite dish and sometimes when my mom had prepared a dish which i didn’t like, I would do all sorts of tantrums.

Then to please me, she would say "Okay tomorrow I will make whatever you want. It’s difficult for me also to decide everyday what to make".

This is what I realize myself now! It’s not easy and the usual becomes boring so while our moms were not so well connected with women across the globe, we are a lucky lot :)

I know this is nothing new and we already have so many such sites / blogs where you can find many recipes but I want to see where i can take this and how i can make this simple and useful.
So the idea is about sharing some of our simple recipes and make our everyday cooking, everyday meals little more interesting.

In this blog i will combine dishes together under different categories like breakfast, lunch, Evening snacks and Dinner etc., just to make its easier to sort, plan and manage. :)

Since this is all about sharing and exploring, I would love to have contributions from more women who are willing to explore simple and new dishes in their daily routine.

Happy Cooking! :)

Comments

  1. Shalini, awesomeeee :) right time !! atleast for me... m gonna follow and try all d recipes u post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shruthi.. :) Sure... and let me know if you would like to share any recipe of yours here :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment